Leave your footprint here..


2007年7月12日星期四

second day of mentor training...

Today we had gone through field day 5 to 8, it was almost covered up major part of the mentoring activities. There is 12 field day in total.

Again, it was a tiring day. All of the activities had made me exhausted. We had the time which taking shift as mentors and mentees.

When we acted as mentees, we juz pretend like we dun und wat the mentors said and keep asking silly questions.

Here is the dialouge between me n my friend who also acted as mentee.

"Why did she copy me paper? I dun wan to be same with her."

"What? Is you copy me, not me ok?"

Another conversation between me n my mentor.

"How do you help your friend?"

"I do homework for them."

"you do homework for them? Do you think it is a right way to do?"

"Yes."

"Y?"

"Because they paid me."

"oh i see...but it is better if you juz help them by teaching them ...BLAH..BLAH...BLAH.."

Anyway, wat i want to say is, we always mess up the condition when we acted as 13 years-old mentees.

And they have their chance to take revenge as well, they is going to be mentees in the next activities. Therefore, it is our turn to be adult and try to answer all their silly questions.

"Erm, i see that you are happy most of the time. Can you tell me what make you happy?"

"I happy when i stay together with my bf." A guy tells me with a shy face. =.="

"So wat both of you always talking abt when stay together?"

"erm...like he loves me, i miss him lo...all the love things la."

This time, both of us laugh very loud bcoz it is really really funny when u look at a guy talks abt his "bf" with a shy expression.

Oh my gosh...

At the end of the activities, all of us were tired. However, i think tat it is also the time tat we are well-prepared to confront with all the energetic kids on Friday with our fullest of passion!

没有评论: