Leave your footprint here..


2007年7月4日星期三

alone

Today after finished PSY105, we all went to pizza hut to hv lunch (celebrate? erm...I dun think so). Honestly, I was not in a very good mood, I didn't feel relax anyway, and I really dun like to wait for ppl for tat long time. Tat's y I told KK tat I am a bit antisocial, i admit it. If u ask me to choose to spend time alone or with a big group of ppl, I prefer to the first one.
Mayb i juz like freedom, instead of waiting ppl chit chat here and there. I am not so sociable, even in a fren gathering, i can just keep quiet if dun hv something to talk with. I always have a weird idea, i won't get close to anyone except they approach me first. haha~i think i really got antisocial personality disorder. Even myself also can't understand my real thoughts. Haiz.
I like to be alone. erm, this alone is not tat alone (the thai ghost movie). Since nobody really und my mind, it just wastes my effort to tell them wat i think EVERY SECOND. damn tired la wei. I plan to go watch movie during holiday by myself. It will be a very very enjoyable experience.
This week going to bring frens to Tangkak, hopefully it will be a great journey. haha~

没有评论: