Leave your footprint here..


2007年7月14日星期六

980 not equals to Love n Caring...

Recently I am so frustrated bcoz of the decision that I have to made. At the very beginning of this sem, I've joined the ARCCADE mentoring malaysia, a program which is going to help those teenagers who are having problem and needing help. I m so enthusiastic in the program bcoz I really wish that i can contribute something to help the teenagers who juz like what we had been before. They are kid-adults who going to confront with their challenging future in few years. What i can do is helping them to know well abt themselves and guiding them to the right direction.

However, juz before the 2 months holidays started, my friend offered me a job. It pays salary RM80 for one day. Em hurm...such a good payoff. I am confused with my decision, should i continue the mentoring, or should i spend my holiday on working n earning pocket money? There are two roads in front of me, one is dream ( helping others), and the other one is reality (money stuff).

Mentoring doesn't pay u even one cent but it spends two months of my holiday. Obviously, my holidays hv juz gone bcoz of the mentoring stuff. However, this is the first choice tat i made to spend my holiday at first right? Then y i m so confusing when money stuff comes out n interupts me?

Haiz...money is the root of evil. I agree. Anyway, I know that my holidays is going to be very fantastic n meaningful...!!

没有评论: