Leave your footprint here..


2007年7月16日星期一

ostrichism

I am thinking of whether I should let others know abt this blog existence. Here is my only private place, but i wish to share something with frens sometimes. The only stupid way tat I can think abt is pretending there are nobody know abt this blog and preventing them from leaving comments here. Really stupid. haiz.

Y i am having conflict with myself? really super idiot. Wat to do? Wish to let ppl know abt something, but hopefully it is not in a derect way. For any friend who know abt this blog, pls...pls...keep quite n pretend tat u never read it before. Although i know it is a very stupid method.

Haha~

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

了解你的心情。。。
哈~想要有个秘密的地方,有时又想与人分享。
不想让人知却又想给人看一些东西
我也试过。。。
可是久了觉得,就算别人看了也不会怎样。。。只会更了解你一些了,知道你身边发生了些什么
有时还真得很羡慕那些什么都可以写在blog里的人
只要活了自己那关就ok 了。。。
-jiayi