Leave your footprint here..


2007年7月13日星期五

motivation??

Sometimes, I feel tat i like to be alone.
Sometimes, I feel tat i m being neglected.
Sometimes, I like to get along with my lovely friends.
But sometimes, I juz wish tat i can hide in somewhere else so tat nobody can find me.

Now, I am alone, but i start missing my friends and family members.
Mayb, ppl will never take for granted when they already own so much of things, just like me.
Just now i look at my ring which on my last finger, it is representing my single status. Now only i hv a strong feeling tat i really lost someone who i loved for 2 years, the feeling of appreciation comes into my thought as well.

Am i too dependent on ppl tat make me feel insecure n lonely when i staying alone?
I can't even do a simple decision for myself.
Maybe i should be more confident and positive, there is the only way to increase my level of life style.
I m not "someone" who dun hv name and characteristics.
Remember, be positive, be smiled, be independent, and be smart!
Say cheese~

没有评论: