Leave your footprint here..


2008年3月20日星期四

lambat express..

Would u be regret if u juz missed something within one minute?
Just ONE minute..or maybe less than it..
Haizzzzzzzzzzz...

Yday i went to pudu with Mr.Q, he was so nice to accompany me to take bus. The ticket i brought was 11.30am, as you all know, i was so sick that time to walk a little bit faster. Therefore, I took abt 45minutes to go pudu from asia jaya.
When we reached pudu station, it was already 11.40am. I knew that i was late..so i just pray tat the bus would be late as well. Normally, it is 99% tat the bus will late for 15min.
To reach the first platform from the end of pudu station, we need to pass through the crowd who were standing or walking around there. So it took another 5min.
Okay, so i late for 15min.
Luckily when i reached the platform, i saw the bus was still there. Yahoo~so happy..
A fat guy came down from the bus, and the bus was driving off. However, we were able to catch up the bus before it closed the door and left.
i showed the bus driver my ticket, but he showed me his watch~didn't even talk to me.
Stupid idiot~~
without waiting for me to response, he just drove off.
I got the bus again when it was lining up to go out from station. I just did not want to give up like tat.
I knocked the door for many times, Mr.Q did so too. But he dare to ignore me!!!!!!!
Once he turned to me, i showed the ticket again, tat stupid idiot showed his watch again....
%%&*$%##&*^%$#
(sorry i'm forced to do so)
can u imagine that u meet this case when u are so sick and desperate to go home??!

After that Mr.Q went the counter to argue abt this incident, the fat guy who went down from the bus just now keep on arguing tat he was there tat time but didn't see both of us..
BLAH..BLAH...BLAH...
Dun want to write down rubbish in my blog...

Fine, i bought a new one!
Mr.Q accompanied me to wait until 1.30pm...
he can eat KFC while waiting but i can't...T.T

ok..my bad..

I'm satisfied tat i can rest at my home now..
Hope i can get well soon..^^

没有评论: