Leave your footprint here..


2008年4月12日星期六

Tagged by Shane from Sydney=.=

Usually i'll just ignore this kind of game..but since he is my friend since primary school..Hmm..
Just enjoy it lo~hehe...

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hmm..i think i will consider a lot of factors. I used to put in all the things that I wish to do before get married. U know what? After I can finally finish what I want to do before marry, i should be around 30 years old that time! Hahaha..

2. What do you think you were in your past life?
A nerd with complex but creative thinking...and extremely introvert..

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Writing, I'm super lazy to talk in public. Writing can express who I am clearly..and i like everything that is peaceful and silent, so i prefer to be alone or in pair..

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Of cause..but it's different degree of happiness compare to true happiness that is from the bottom of my heart

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Oh Guan Yin Ma, just give me more dreams to come true..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Erm it depends, to a large extend it can be. But pls la..i almost dying bcuz of starvation by spending only Rm25 in one week.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Security, if i lose the feeling of secure, i would not stand for more than few seconds.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Just save it in my bank i guess..Cuz i lack of financial plan so far..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
erm hurm..that someone knows it..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
talented ( a great person who always achive higher than me=p), easy-going, and..and..hmm..I guess u won't read my blog, ask for the last one if u want.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
To be a piece of puzzle of mine..and i wish i can do so

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Irresponsible and self-centered..

13. What is your ambition?
To use my knowledge in psychology to help ppl as well as earn some money=p

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Hmm..can i go to find Doraemon? I dunno where o..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family.

16. Oops..Q16 is lost.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I need to be more firm and self-assertive..

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
ALL? tat's the problem..

19. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
10 years reaching soon..oh ya, i mentiond before, by 30 years old i should be married "successfully"..

20. what else are you doing when you are writing this tag?
waiting for dinner and sending the annoying email..

没有评论: