Leave your footprint here..


2008年5月14日星期三

Lang tengah I'm coming~~

Feel so excited now, my college friends and I are going to Lang tengah tonight.
I bet most of the ppl know Lang Tengah nowadays, no more Pulau Redang and Pulau Perhention ONLY in our beutiful East coast.
It's such a gorgeous and lovely seaside which located in the Terengganu coast. "Crystal clear sea-water, pristine beaches and untouched tropical jungle" (http://www.langtengah.com.my,2008)

Are you asking how i know that? Hmm...from the website above and the pictures i have searched, haha.







Wah..pretty nice right? I've google it..
Anyway, I'll take the real picture from there, picture above might be artificial..

Hmm..let's think of few scenario..what can do on the beach besides playing volleyball?

Can hold a towel high over the head and run through the beach~
Or each of one may run towards one another from the opposite side...Owh..so romantic..
wakaka...

I must be crazy..but really hope this will be a memorable trip with all my lovely friends~

Gonna pack my thing now..hehe..

没有评论: