Leave your footprint here..


2008年5月17日星期六

Lang li-ke Lang li-ke Lang

I really love the Lang Tengah trip so much, even though something unpleasant happened..Anyway, the happiness was greater than anything else=)

We just reached Kuala Terengganu, that was around 5.30am~

Hmm..the posts of these 4 guys a bit..a-herm..
yeah...finally we were on the boat to Lang Tengah Island! Btw, it took 45 minutes to reach Lang Tengah, such a long journey that i was soooo dizzy..
the jetty of Lang Sari resort..

the purpose of this photo? just to show someone who were taking their own pictures..haha
Isn't the scene beutiful? Back to nature..
Enjoy the sea wind..
Noticed that someone made the heart shape with stones..so romantic..haha
the shallow part..full of dead corals..It reminded me of my fren who told me that the corals in Lang Tengah really hurt..It's TRUE!!
Oh no...the rock is toooo huge..noone can climb it..

hehe..i'm so small compared to this big big rock..hmm..pretend as a mermaid=p

hohoho..siew is so "yeng"..
Introduce to u all..these were the chicks that i had been chasing for 3 days until they called me chicken mother =p
see see see..the sand stick on my feet after i took out my slippers..it was the same pattern as my slippers..
my nail of left toe was broken when playing the volley ball, but i guess it was bcuz of i soaked in the sea for too long time..


There were a lot of things to continue later...needa study now!!

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

wah...the scenery there really very nice ler...'
got bring sovenier back ah??^^

-jiayi

Brian 说...

Wow... this trip seems really nice....

小煮妇 说...

jiayi, u should ask for the souvenir earlier, first come first serve, haha..=p

Brian, it's really a nice place to visit..a small island with friendly villagers there=)