Leave your footprint here..


2008年2月20日星期三

pre-chap goh meh

"It's a great day to try something new that has always scared you just a little bit"

I have read this statement this morning right before I prepare myself for event tonight, which is Chap Goh Meh celebration. What a great thing to motivate myself for my performance later! Hehe. I am involved in fashion show and choir tonight, this both are precious experience that I never have before.
Yeah it does scare me a little bit, i can see how nervous and unnatural i am during rehearsal yday night. I can't even do the cat walk properly and naturally, not like a real cat =p
However, i hope i can overcome with this fear, everything juz very simple and easy.
Yeah yeah yo yo~ a bit too excited tim..

Anyway, happy chap goh meh..元宵节快乐!!

没有评论: