Leave your footprint here..


2008年2月28日星期四

the memory of Geis..oh,Genting..

ErHmm..actually wanted to post my photo during chap goh meh which i was in cheong sam that night..but..but..haiz..I can't find even one nice photo from all camera...

*sigh*

Whatever la, at least now i have better photo to post up =p
24/2/2008, me, jungle and kk suddenly decided to go Genting, I was really really under pressure that time, can't even imagine if i spend my whole weekend at home, what more I could do. Soooo...that is the reason why i had suggested to go Genting~haha..
Some indulgence are essential in our life...
hmm..mayb it is just a excuse for me to be lazy..
whatever..

Here the journey begins...

We in the cable car...wakaka..but the scene is not that nice already if compared to the past..

I never thought of having Bah Kut Teh at Genting..quite good experience ya..
Hehe..me and jungle took pic in outdoor theme park..hmm..quite expensive lo~~

Eh..i really showed nice and correct post lo~ got training before leh, haha..
Oops..somebody curi-curi took my pic ..无奈 =p
Ooo..Jungle was tying her hair at behind..see that? =p
Forgotten where were us that time..anyway, a very nice pic..hehe..
Nice decoration~~feel like still in CNY...
Very artistic picture..the car was moving but we looked static in the pic..abit weird..
Here we ended our journey..thanks friends for accompanaying me to go for this trip~~

没有评论: