Leave your footprint here..


2008年1月22日星期二

happy 5..looking forward to 6..

Hmm..since my fren complaint to me for my mandarin blog are more than english one, hmm, i decided to write this blog in english lo. Better correct my grammar mistake if there is one.

FInally, i realized that i am really a blur person, i think no one would stand out and reject this claim. Haiz...

Today, i was so insisted tat i had an tut at 2pm. Therefore, i waited at college with my blur Mr. Q, he was soooo trusted in me, so sorry for that. I am that kind of person who will only admit my own fault when i faced with the fact or strong n valid reason. Degil betulnya..What to do?

Recently rained a lot..i think my eyes get affected dy, tears keep coming out for twice..one bcuz of the tut incident, i laughed until cried. Second, becuz of a serious matter. There is the first promise i have gotten from Mr.Q, no matter it is going to be true in the future, i dun take it into account. Sometimes promise hurts when it cannot be accomplished, but what i really need in the present is, i can hold this promise while taking every step with u, it makes every step we take to be more steady.

No one knows what is the weather tmr, we can only predict and look forward to it. Same like in a relationship, we would never know how long is the time that we can spend with each other, it might be ten years, five years, or juz less than one year. What I can do is, appreciate every moment we have spent together, try to walk together wherever we can reach..

Happy 5!

没有评论: