Leave your footprint here..


2007年10月15日星期一

home-sick-ness

How long have i been went out of my home?
I think there sure be thousand years ago since the last time i spent a little time to talk with my family.
How can it be happened? I can only answer u tat i dunno.
What a irresponsible attitude i have..

Sorry that I always take my family for granted,
bcoz i know them tooo well..
they are always by my side since i born,
every single time when i'm fragile,
when i need love,
when i need supports...
I und this clearly, but sorry that i'm not appreciating..

I missing home truly now,
I wish to sit beside my dearest mum n dad now,
I wish to lay on the sofa at home now,
I'm not tat strong as others know,
when i gradually perceive myself,
finally i know how fragile i am when my family are not with me..

没有评论: