Leave your footprint here..


2007年10月21日星期日

Dear sweeeet little angels..

To Joshua, Sarah, Peter, Thomas, Derrick, Angeline, Cindy and others angels who i hv forgotten your names..
Today would be a very special and memorable day for me, and hopefully it was the same for you all. I wish tat our presence today had lighten up your life and left some sweet memories in your life. Maybe after a long journey in life,we still can meet up with each others somewhere in this world.

What we did today might change a little bit of your perceptions to this world, our world is still full with people who willing to love each others. In your earlier life, you had gone through a miserable childhood which brought you a lot of painful. However, your presence today tells me that how strong you are, how blessed you are, and you are creating your own future now. I have to tell you that this world is still wonderful, with all the birds singing and all the flowers blossoming, even though u might confront more challenges along your life journey, dun forget to be brave and steady.

I trust that you all can do it, my little angels.

没有评论: