Leave your footprint here..


2007年9月20日星期四

on my way...

Now i stand straight on this ground, started to have a flashback in my mind.
What I had gone through in this two years? It is such a lot, but sorry tat I can't remember all. Keep asking in my mind, what is the reason tat I become so forgetful? Perhaps it happened unconsciously, deep inside my heart.
How am I going to continue my life of journey, with all these sad n happy memories as burdens? Hmm..mayb there are some sad memories are too heavy for me to carry it along with me. However, I dare not to let it go since it is already part of my life trace.
I had tried happiness, sadness,depression,excitement,sturdy...all in my life. Does it enough? or i still have to go through it more extremely..?
haiz, I have kept talking all the craps...blah..blah..blah..
I just wan to have a rest now and look back at the days in the past. be strong, I am on my way now to achieve a better future.
I can create my own future..with all the treasures that I have, which is family, friends, my own personality and someone tat i love very much..

没有评论: