Leave your footprint here..


2007年9月11日星期二

dream..reality..

Hmm..i have to admit that..I fall in love!!
It's such a sweet feeling which mix up with some uncertainty feelings that make me nervous..
I told him that it is impossible and unbelievable, it didn't mean that i wanna refuse or having any negative thoughts, but it is bcoz of i can't believe that he is coming towards me.
Honestly, i still unable to accept this feeling, it is so unreal in deep of my heart...i so wish to grab anything tat can prove that it is real, it is really happened in my life..
Maybe i juz like a stupid n blur girl, keep on waiting for something tat i desire for...while i get it, i can't believe that it comes to me easily..oops..it is not easy, it is suffering actually, haha...
Anyway..my point is i'm happy now, i'm truly happy everyday recently...thanks to u..

我想我还是用华语表达比较爽,哈哈。。。
最近,想说的是,我越来越感受到自己真得很幸福。也许以前所有的苦痛都过去了吧,一切的一切,都会成为回忆,那些不开心,不会再发生在我现在的日子了对吧?
回想起几个月前的自己,再看回现在,我真的一直怀疑着,这是一场梦。。我总会有醒来的那一天。因为所有的一切都不太真实,我真的得到了我一直渴望的。。。觉得心暖暖的,满满的,已经没有太多多余的奢求了,都够了。就像朋友说的,幸福着,就够了。。
我会珍惜的,因为你,我学会了珍惜。。。
这不是一场梦,它真的发生了。。

i have to thank god because i have found you..……^.^

没有评论: