Leave your footprint here..


2007年9月27日星期四

me and food..

suddenly feel like i really like to eat..thanks for a pig who keeps reminding me about that...
so i would like to share my pic with food together.
1. yummy..this cake is from the cake shop in my condo named "Bounty"...seriously,it's nice!!
haahha..see i laugh so happily, this strawberry "bing tang hu lu" once to be my most favorite snack!! it tastes sweet n sour, like the feel of falling in love..
this restaurant in under my condo also, called "Ithai"..the food there definitely nice~this crispy noodles damn large la, it costs me abt 6 something...
hehe.finally my best fren's face has shown here. I'm eating the icecream she given me as my birthday cake! she is holding my birthday present as well~~haha
Ooo..is tat pattaya? yup it is! this shop located in times squeare if not mistaken. Hmm..the food ok ok lo..i like the pattaya anyway..yummy

hmm...look like i m hungry..but i love curly fries...^^although i m not in the pic, i think u still can see tat my hand is holding the chicken , nice nice~~
feel sorry la..i love doraemon the most, but i still eaten it..haha...so cute~~hmm...this meal really nice , got crabs o..food infront of me, i dun care abt image anymore le..haha
hehe...my dear pretend tat he is feeding me, but who knows where the food going after tat? hmm..

没有评论: