Leave your footprint here..


2007年11月13日星期二

浴室里的。。。春宫照? The pic that I took in bathroom

Haha..i purposely put a such "attractive" title above.. but i really took some photos in bathroom, (luckily?), the main character was not me.

Ok, so usually what would happen in a bathroom? It can be a lot of things right? You can do almost everything in bathroom except eating (dun tell me you do that, i dun wan to know-.-)

Hmm..time to show the picture..

Deng..deng..deng..( dun get excited ..)



haha..disappointed? I know it is kind of silly to post such pic on blog, but i'm so proud of this pic that I took. haha~ so just bear with me la...:p

By the way, i'm curious what are they doing? fighting? kissing? hugging? or juz simply sending msg to each other? We will never know their world..

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

还以为是“小强”。。。
哈哈~
-jiayi