Leave your footprint here..


2008年7月8日星期二

The very first..

*0707*

Hmm I've planned this day for more than one month, so many ideas in my mind until I found it so hard to make a proper plan. Haha. Anyway, I just want to make it a memorable day.


Wish that he will smile like this everyday~


the "cake" that i made..=p
low fat, low sugar, with real fruit inside..


Can anyone guess where is this place?
I was so surprise One Utama has such a nice place..


Hey bro, why are u lie prone a duck?


Stop pretending, u're not a duck..


After that, we went to the Reptiles Exhibition...we only pay for the children price =p

it's kinda scary..forgotten the name..
this is a very cute little monkey..the name is "white ear" smtg..haha..Don't u find it cute?
erm..actually the skin looked like chicken that without the feather..
Hello~~this parrot got a clown hat!!

Arh...*shy shy*..hehe..look at their cheeks..



Here it comes..a type of turtle that I find it very special..
It has smtg on its tongue to lure fish as fish is the food. It can open the mouth like that for a very long time, I tot it's a rock at first.
It can stay in the water for 45 minutes before taking a breadth on the surface of water..



I found this white monkey very cute...somehow looks like a white man, and it has a lot of expression..
I wonder whether it can understand what i've talked to it..




We went to Bar B. Q. Plaze after the exhibition, although i lost my appetite after looking at so many kind of reptiles..and the place is really smelly..
However the food at BBQ plaze is just nice and delicious...really worth a try..and not really expensive..


Imagine how to use it to grill your food as well as cook the soup? soooo special..haha


The set that we order : beef (for him only), bacon, chicken, udon, prawn(very nice!!), squid..
only Rm29.90 (students have 20% discount)


prawn salad...not bad!!


the special sauce..and it's really sooooo nice and tasty..

Hehehehhe...say hi to the fire dragon..=p

Happy birthday to my dear..and I hope you really enjoy your birthday and will never forget it..
We are going to have more and more birthdays together..^^

没有评论: