Leave your footprint here..


2008年9月28日星期日

my latest update

For my friends who concern about me:
Just to update my current situation to all my dear friends..

I cut my hair..
don't ask why because my reason will never be the one that you WANT~
I feel happy with my new hair style..


I don't need to tie my hair already, haha..

And i can touch my neck at anytime :D


One more thing, i bought a new laptop...

*deng deng*

My new baby..compared to my old baby..*^^*



The lid is so reflective...can see my camera..



***********************************************


promised to upload the photo on my birthday~


with jungle~


with a pig..=.=

my first 20th bday cake from susan...so sad i need 2 candles now..
TWO you know?

but I still will eat it happily..thanks susan..

hmm this two fellow, i know their secret relationship already, don't pretend la..

me and my dear with my two bday cakes..
a bit sad la, one candle on one cake, but still got TWO candles!!

The story behind the cakessssss....

thanks jungle, xinyu and yue ying who ran around in the shopping mall in order to light up the candlesssss...

thanks thanks..

muakcss muackss..




******

p/s: next time bring lighter lo :p

没有评论: