Leave your footprint here..


2009年11月3日星期二

Kidz..

I found myself loving kids more and more after I have been teaching in Enopi.

I met superman, who has his own mind on numbers as he thinks that the order of number goes this way: 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 and 4 is bigger than 5!

I met a under-table-boy, who likes Ben10 and willing to come out from under table and finish his classwork just because of the Ben10 stickers!

I met a quiet little girl, who does her classwork silently, and only smile to me when she is playing puzzle. She likes challenge and understand her ability well~

I also met a talkative girl, who tells me almost everything. She doesn't like the students in her class because they are low IQ and say bad words~ and she is always thinking where has her eraser gone!

But I haven't met a sleeping beauty, who is claimed to be sleeping in every class when she said "I'm tired" after trying few questions.

And I haven't met a lot of adorable kids who will be coming in the future~But all that I've met let me know that I LOVE CHILDREN so much~!

That's really a great experience~! Can't wait for surprises tomorrow~

1 条评论:

xinyu 说...

owh~ i like that talkative gal~~
i can imagine how she says that ^^
~weeee~