Leave your footprint here..


2008年11月7日星期五

Goodbye..

My life is going on with more happy tones, fortunately, i've finally made the decision, and it brings me to where I am now---a carefree world that without sorrow and anxiety.

No matter it's because of post-decision dissonance effect or not, the most important thing is I have actually made the decision.

Finally I can spend my time on the things I want, with less anxiety and feeling of guilty.

Finally I can choose to eat my lunch with person the I want, not skipping it because of meeting or activities.

Finally these day has come which I can go back home on time, need not to stay with starry starry night for certain reason.

Finally I learn how to say NO at the appropriate time..

Finally I know how to be selfish sometimes..

Finally..finally..I back to the original carefree girl..

Thanks..

What I've experience I'll remember, and I would like to give my time for other meaningful purpose..

Thanks for everything..I learn to be grateful but not be resentful..

Goodbye the daysss..

Goodbye the stressss..

Goodbye the "must", "need", and "should"..

2 条评论:

kate@ying 说...

中雨,也学会了放下 =)

小煮妇 说...

是的,希望我做对了。