Leave your footprint here..


2007年6月29日星期五

First year first sem...

At 7/5/2007, I had begun Bachelor in Psychology at HELP university college. Our lecturer,Dr. Goh, as wel as the director of Psychology in HELP, had arranged a freshman lunch for all psychology freshman. So good to be called as a freshman! i admit that I am nothing , erm, or I am a plain paper before I start my degree life. As what Dr. Goh said, the freshman lunch was a ceremony which represented that, I as a student, is on my journey to the future that I expects for a long long time.

Hopefully this blog and this picture can always remind me that, I am always on my way to achive my dream, to be a psychologist. I dun need to be famous, maybe it sounds silly, or it may sounds arrogant or anything else for somebody, I just wish to help more people with my knowledge. The world nowadays is chaos, we always frighten by the news everyday. For instance, rapping case, killing people, robbing and so on. When do all of these finish? Haiz...

Anyway, I will still try my very very best to do something for the community, country and...hopefully the world as well.

Last but not least...never forget my dream~never forget that my main purpose is to help ppl~never forget that i can do much better than what others expect. Gambateh neh~

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

never forget your dream dear..